The holy life of Monr. De Renty, a late nobleman of France and sometimes councellor to King Lewis the 13th [microform] / Wrintten [sic] in French by John Baptist S. Jure. And faithfully translated into English, by E.S. Gent
- Saint-Jure, Jean-Baptiste, 1588-1657
- Uniform Title:
- Vie de Monsieur de Renty. English
- Additional Titles:
- Holy life of Monsieur de Renty
- London : Printed for John Crook, at the sign of the Ship in S. Pauls Church-yard, 1658. [i.e. 1657]
- Physical Description:
- 12 unnumbered pages, 358 pages : portrait (metal cut).
- Additional Creators:
- E. S., Gent
- A translation of: Vie de Monsieur de Renty.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "nouem:"; the 8 in the imprint date has been crossed out and replaced with a "7".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1979. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 200:E.1587).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.1587.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) S334.
View MARC record | catkey: 4119966