A particular relation about passages of the Treaty at Breda [microform] : Concerning the concessions of the declared King of Scots, to the desires of that kingdom, touching the militia, the Covenant, and of a declaration to satisfie that kingdom. With a message sent from the Prince, to the Prince of Orange, and his advice to his brother in law, about certain passages in the treaty, and of his going into Sweden. Together, with some objections and doubts made by the Presbyterian party of Scotland, in which they desire further satisfaction
- T. S.
- London : Printed for J.C. and are to be sold at the Royall Exchange in Cornhill, and in the Old-Bayley, 1650.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 6 pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "may 25"., Reproductions of the originals in the Henry E. Huntigton Library and Art Gallery, and the British Library., Signed at end: T.S., The words "the concessions .. satisfie that kingdom." are bracketed together on title page., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 92:E.602).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.602. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) S173.
View MARC record | catkey: 4119973