The Scots cabinett opened [microform] : Wherein you have a short and full account of the secret transactions of the late affaires, by the Scots Commissioners with the King and Parliament, and the invisible steps, by which wee are brought to a new warre. Together with some quæries concerning a personall treatie; propounded to awaken the spirits of all true English-men, to take heed of the Scots designes
- London : Printed for Hannah Allen, in Popes-head-Alley, 1648.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 18 pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Aug: 4"., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 72:E.456).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.456. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) S2024.
View MARC record | catkey: 4120018