Davids deliverance and thanksgiving [microform] : A sermon preached before the King at VVhitehall upon June 28. 1660. being the day of solemn thanksgiving for the happy return of His Majesty / By Gilbert Sheldon, D.D. and Dean of His Majesties Chappell Royall. Published by His Majesties speciall command
- Sheldon, Gilbert, 1598-1677
- London : printed for Timothy Garthwait, at the little north door of S. Pauls, 1660.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 50 pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "July 26".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Title page in red and black.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 153:E.1035).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.1035.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) S3068.
View MARC record | catkey: 4120039