England's deliverance from the northern presbytery, compared with its deliverance from the Roman papacy: or A thansgiving sermon [microform] / preached on Nov. 5. 1651. at St Margarets Westminster, before the supreme authority of this nation, the High Court of Parliament. By Peter Sterry, once fellow of Emmanuel Colledg in Cambridg, now preacher to the Right Honble the Councel of State, sitting at White-Hall
- Sterry, Peter, 1613-1672
- Additional Titles:
- Thanksgiving sermon preached before Parliament, Nov. 5. 1651 and Thansgiving sermon
- London : Printed by Peter Cole, and are to be sold at the signe of the Printing Presse neer the Royal Exchange, 1652.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 46 pages, 2 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- England and Wales. Parliament
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Nou. 5 1651"; the 'e' in the imprint date is crossed out.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
With a preliminary request to print and a final advertisement leaf.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 99:E.645).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.645.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) S5478.
View MARC record | catkey: 4120069