A vindication of that prudent and honourable knight, Sir Henry Vane, from the lyes and calumnies of Mr. Richard Baxter, minister of Kidderminster [microform] : In a monitory letter to the said Mr. Baxter / By a true friend and servant of the Commonwealth of England, &c.
- Stubbe, Henry, 1632-1676
- London : printed for Livewel Chapman, at the Crown in Popes-Head-Alley, 1659.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 21 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- A reply to: A key for Catholicks.
A true friend and servant of the Commonwealth of England = Henry Stubbe.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "June. 7.".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 146:E.985).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.985.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) S6068.
View MARC record | catkey: 4120099