Some observations on the late dangerous petition presented to the House of Commons, September 11. 1648 [microform].
- London : [publisher not identified], Printed in the yeare 1648.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 34 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Walwyn, William, 1600-1681
- Related Titles:
- To the right honourable, and supreame authority of this nation, the Commons in Parliament assembled
- "To the right honourable, and supreame authority of this nation, the Commons in Parliament assembled" = Thomason E.464[19*]., A reprinting of and reply to a petition included within: To the right honourable, and supreame authority of this nation, the Commons in Parliament assembled., Annotation on Thomason copy E.464: "Sept ye 19"; annotation on Thomason copy E.464[19*]: "7ber 19th"., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., Sometimes attributed to William Walwyn. Not included in McMichael and Taft, The writings of William Walwyn., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 74:E.464, 74:E.464[19*]).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.464. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) W691C.
View MARC record | catkey: 4120115