A declaration of the Committee of Estates of the kingdome of Scotland. Against the forces of their new King Charles the second, or, any other forces in rebellion against them [microform] : And al [sic] those that come not within 20 days their wives, children and families to be put out of the protection of that kingdome and sent away to forreigne parts Edenburgh 4 May. 1949 [sic]. It is ordered by the Committee of States that these presents be printed and published at the Market Crosse of Edenburgh, Glasgow, Sterling, Perth and Aberden. Tho. Henderson. Also heads collected out of severall letters from Scotland of speciall and remarkeable newes
- Corporate Author:
- Scotland. Parliament. Committee of Estates
- London : Edenburgh and re-printed at London for Thomas Walkley stationer dwelling in the Strand, Anno 1949 [i.e. 1649]
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 6 pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "May 16."., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 86:E.555).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.555. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) S1209.
View MARC record | catkey: 4120118