Twelve qveries humbly proposed to the consideration of the Parliament & Army [microform] : for the better security of, and advantage to the present government; and publique satisfaction of the good people of the nation. / By divers well-affected persons
- Additional Titles:
- Twelve queries humbly proposed to the consideration of the Parliament and Army
- London : [publisher not identified], printed MDCLIX. 
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "May 12th"; "May. 12"., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 146:E.983).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.983. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) T3402.
View MARC record | catkey: 4120175