Honour advanced: or, A briefe account of the long keeping, and late leaving of the close at Liechfield [microform] : being a full relation of all the passages worthy observation during the whole time of the siege; as also of the honourable tearmes upon which it was resigned. Together with the names of those valiant commanders who have done this service both for church and state; some of them unexperienced in warre, yet all couragious for the truth. By Captaine John Randolph, a commander, and eye-witnesser in the said close
- Randolph, John, Captain
- Additional Titles:
- Briefe account of the long keeping, and late leaving of the close at Liechfield
- [London] : Printed for Tho: Underhill, 1643.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 5 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Aprill 29".
Place of publication from Wing.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 17:E.99).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.99.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) R239.
View MARC record | catkey: 4120176