Carmen elegiacum [microform] : Englands elegie, or lamentation / By N.C. Whereunto is added a reasonable motion, and lamentation, in the behalfe of such of the clergie, as are questioned in the Parliament, for their places, &c.
- N. C.
- Additional Titles:
- Englands elegie, or lamentation
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 6 pages : illustrations
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Aprill 28. 1643".
Imprint from Wing.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 17:E.99).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.99.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) C87.
View MARC record | catkey: 4120181