A true relation of the passages between the Surrey petitioners, and the souldiers at VVestminster. May the 16. 1648 [microform] : Clearly proving, by whom the first affront was given, as by the examinations, upon oath appeareth. With the manner of their unparalel'd riot, and audacious contempt of the High Court of Parliament. Published to prevent mis-information, and to satisfie all that are well-willers to the kingdomes peace. Imprimatur, G. Mabbot
- London : Printed, by John Clowes, 1648.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 6 pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "May. 17"., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 70:E.443).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.443. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) T3013.
View MARC record | catkey: 4120194