Tyranipocrit, discovered with his wiles, wherewith he vanquisheth [microform] / VVritten and printed, to animate better artists to pursue that monster
- Rotterdam : [publisher not identified], Printed in the year of our Lord, 1649.
- Physical Description:
- 56 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Walwyn, William, 1600-1681
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Aug: 14th"., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., Sometimes attributed to William Walwyn; this attribution rejected by McMichael and Taft, The writings of William Walwyn, pp.532-5., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 87:E.569).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.569. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) T3568.
View MARC record | catkey: 4120202