To His Excellency, the Lord General Cromwel: And all the honest officers and souldiers in the Army, for the Common-wealth of England [microform] : The humble remonstrance of many thousands in and about the City of London, on the behalf of all the free-commoners of England
- Additional Titles:
- Humble remonstrance of many thousands in and about the City of London, on the behalf of all the free-commoners of England
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Cromwell, Oliver, 1599-1658 and Pendred, William
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Aprill 21 1653".
Imprint from Wing.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Signed on A3v: William Pendred [and 10 others].
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 107:E.692).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.692.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) T1354.
View MARC record | catkey: 4120270