Discolliminium. Or, A most obedient reply to a late book, called, Bounds & bonds, so farre as concerns the first demurrer and no further [microform] : Or rather a reply to bounds onely, leaving bonds to the second demurrer and grand casuist. / By B.
- Ward, Nathaniel, 1578-1652
- Additional Titles:
- Most obedient reply to a late book, called, Bounds & bonds, so farre as concerns the first demurrer and no further
- London : [publisher not identified], Printed in the yeere, 1650.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 47, that is, 54 pages
- A reply to: Ascham, Antony. The bounds and bonds of publique obedience.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "Aprill 12.".
B = Nathaniel Ward.
P. 54 misnumbered 47.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
With errata on G4v. Variant (probably earlier): lacking errata.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 92:E.598).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.598.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) W779.
View MARC record | catkey: 4120276