The crown of righteousness [microform] : Set forth in a sermon preached at Stephens Walbrook, May 1. 1656. At the funeral of Thomas Hodges Esquire. / By Thomas Watson, minister of Stephens Walbrook, in the citie of London
- Watson, Thomas, -1686
- Additional Titles:
- Crown of righteousnesse
- London : Printed for Joseph Crawford, at the signe of the Kings Head in Pauls Church-yard, Anno Dom. 1656.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 30 pages, 2 unnumbered pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "June 26".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
With a preliminary imprimatur leaf; the last leaf is blank.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 133:E.882).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.882
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) W1120
View MARC record | catkey: 4120322