The dark lantern [microform] : containing a dim discoverie, in riddles, parables, and semi-riddles, intermixt with cautions, remembrances and predictions, as they were promiscuously and immethodically represented to their author, in his solitary musings, the third of November 1652. about midnight. Whereunto is annexed, a poem, concerning a perpetuall parliament. By Geo. Wither Esquire
- Wither, George, 1588-1667
- London : Printed by R. Austin, and are to be sold by Richard Lowndes at the white Lion in Paul's Church-yard, neer the little north door, 1653.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 74 pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Aprill 24".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 183:E.1432).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.1432.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) W3152.
View MARC record | catkey: 4120352