Englands spirituall languishing; with the causes and cure [microform] : discovered in a sermon preached before the Honorable House of Commons, on their solemn day of fast, at Margarets Westminster, June 28. 1648. / By Thomas Manton, minister of Stoke-Newington
- Manton, Thomas, 1620-1677
- Additional Titles:
- Sermon preached before the Honorable House of Commons at their monethly fast
- London : Printed by R. Cotes for John Clarke at the lower end of Cheapside, in the entrance to Mercers-chappel, 1648.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 36 pages
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library., Running title reads: A sermon preached before the Honorable House of Commons at their monethly fast., The first leaf bears an order to print., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 71:E.450).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.450. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) M523.
View MARC record | catkey: 4120427