The doome of heretiques: or, A discovery of subtle foxes, who were tyed tayle to tayle, and crept into the Church to doe mischiefe [microform] : As it was delivered in a sermon at Wickham-Market in Suffolke, upon the fast day, being the 26 of May. 1647. / By Zeph: Smyth, minister of Gods Word. Imprimatur, Ia: Cranford, August 22. 1648
- Smyth, Zeph. (Zephaniah), active 1646-1648
- Additional Titles:
- Conspiracy of the wicked against the just and Discovery of subtle foxes, who were tyed tayle to tayle, and crept into the Church to doe mischiefe
- London : Printed for Iohn Rothwell, at the Sunne and Fountaine in Pauls churchyard, MDCXLVIII. 
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 19 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "8ber ye 11th"., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 75:E.467).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.467. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) S4363.
View MARC record | catkey: 4120429