Secunda pars, De comparatis comparandis: seu Justificationis Regis Caroli, comparatè, contra Parliamentum. Or the second part of things compared, &c [microform] : Wherein (according to the authors promise in his first part of this subject) is at large declared, the egregious injustice and oppression, arbytrarie and violent acts and practises, and the palpable violation of the laws and liberties of this nation, by certain unfaithful, wicked men in this present Parliament, contrary to their covenant and protestation, the end of their election, and the trust by their countries reposed in them. And whatsoever is not here accomplished, shall (God willing) be fulfilled in the next. / Amon Wilbee
- Wilbee, Amon
- Uniform Title:
- De comparatis comparandis. Part 2
- Additional Titles:
- Justificationis Regis Caroli, comparatè, contra Parliamentum
Second part of things compared, &c.
- Printed at Oxford [i.e. London] : [publisher not identified], 1647.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 21, 30-37 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Nou: 6".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Text continuous despite pagination.
The imprint is false; printed in London -- Madan.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 65:E.413).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Madan 1957.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) W2114.
View MARC record | catkey: 4120521