A declaration from his Excellencie, with the advice of his Councel of War [microform] : concerning the present distempers of part of Commissary Generall Iretons and of Colonel Scroops regiments to undeceive the deluded party, and to leave those excuselesse who refuse (upon pardon herein offered) to return to their former obedience. / Signed by the order and appointment of his Excellencie the Lord Fairfax, Lord Generall and his Councell of War. Aulton, Hamshire. May 12. 1649. Ri. Hatter Secret
- Fairfax, Thomas Fairfax, Baron, 1612-1671
- London : Printed by T.R. & E.M. for R.M., 1649.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages
- Additional Creators:
- England and Wales. Army. Council
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library. and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 86:E.555).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.555. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) D584.
View MARC record | catkey: 4120557