Another gracious message from the Kings most Excellent Majesty [microform] ; to the Lords and Commons assembled in Parliament, touching his further desires, concerning his royall person, and those subjects who have adhered to Him. Signed, Charles Rex. With the copy of a letter from His Majesties Court in the Isle of Wight, intimating the late joyfull newes from the Queen of England, and His Highnesse the Prince of Wales, concerning their inclination of coming to the Kings Majesty in the said Island. Novemb. 16. Imprimatur. Gilb. Mabbott
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I)
- London : Printed by J C, Novemb. 27. 1647.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages, 6 unnumbered pages
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library., This copy has 'inclination of' in square brackets; a variant has 'intentions of' in square brackets., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 66:E.417).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.417. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) C2088.
View MARC record | catkey: 4120567