A pleasant conference betweene a popish recusant, and a Protestant maid [microform] : By way of question and answer, touching, some passages in religion. By J. S.
- J. S.
- London : Aug. 20. Printed by T. Favvcet, 1642.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 6 pages
- A statement of Puritan tenets.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 20:E.112).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.112.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) S81.
View MARC record | catkey: 4120669