An ordinance of the Lords and Commons assembled in Parliament [microform] : for the establishing of the subsidy of tonnage and poundage, together with the Book of Rates, from the 26. of March, 1648. until the 26. of March, 1651. Die Jovis 16. Decem. 1647. Ordered by the Commons Assembled in Parliament; that this ordinance concerning the subsidy of tonnage and poundage, be forthwith printed and published. Hen. Elsying. Cler. Parl. D Com
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Parliament
- London : Printed for Lawrence Blaiklocke, and are to be sold at his shop neere Temple-Bar in Fleet street, 1647.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 21 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Imperfect: print show-through., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 66:E.419).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.419. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) E1976.
View MARC record | catkey: 4120670