His Majesties declaration to all his subjects [microform] : The reasons of His proceedings in this His present state and condition, mentioned in severall letters. The proposals tendered by His Majesty, for a setled peace. And the transactions of affaires, between his Majesty, the Parliament of England, the Estates of Scotland, and the Army under his Excellency Sir Thomas Fairfax : relating to the same. Decemb. 20. 1647. Imprimatur Gilbert Mabbot
- London : Printed by Robert Ibbitson in Smithfield, neere the Queens-head Tavern, 1647.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 40 pages : illustrations (woodcut)
- Additional Creators:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I)
- Colophon reads: December the 20. 1647.
Imperfect: show-through of text.
In fact a series of letters by various hands, and Charles I's responses to them.
Pp. 18-23 are misnumbered 20, 17, 20, 15, 24, 21 respectively; text continuous despite pagination.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 66:E.420).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.420
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) C2265
View MARC record | catkey: 4120688