The leaves of the tree of life: for the healing of the nations [microform] : Opening all the wounds of this kingdome, and of every party, and applying a remedy to them: by which we come to a right understanding between King and Parliament. A universal agreement and peace on all sides, and the kingdom restored and setled upon a sure and unmoveable foundation: by the light of God shining upon William Sedgwick
- Sedgwick, William, 1609 or 1610-1669?
- London : Printed by H. for Giles Calvert, at the black spread-Eagle, at the west end of Pauls, 1648.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 103, 108-121 pages, 3 unnumbered pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "August ye 25"., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., Text is continuous despite pagination., With a final contents leaf., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 73:E.460).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.460. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) S2386.
View MARC record | catkey: 4120737