The Armies petition: or A nevv engagement of many in the Army, vvho are yet faithfull to the people [microform] : being a perfect relation of the late proceedings of the agents of divers regiments of horse : with the manner of their imprisonment, by some officers; with the petition of Col. Riches regiment to the generall for the release of their agents
- Additional Titles:
- New engagement of many in the Army, who are yet faithfull to the people
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "May 3d 1648".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 69:E.438).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.438.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) A3715.
View MARC record | catkey: 4120763