A declaration of the Northerne Army [microform] : with instructions concluded at a Councell of Warre, concerning the northerne forces. Also a Letter concerning the countries resolutions in relation to the Scots. Decemb. 30. 1647. I approve, ratifie, and confirme these orders of the Councell of Warre, and require all officers and souldiers, of the Army under my command duly to observe the same; and all field officers (in their severall places) to see that they be made known to all under their respective command, as other the Articles and laws of Warre; and to cause them forthwith to be published in every parish church with in the quarters of each troope and company, that they may be the better made known to the country. Given under my hand the 30 of Decemb. 1647. J. Lambert
- Printed at York : By Thomas Broad ; And re-printed at London : By Robert Ibbitson in Smithfield, neere the Queens-head Tavern, 1648.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 14 pages
- Additional Creators:
- England and Wales. Army
- Annotations on Thomason copy: "Jan: 4th 1647"; the "8" in the imprint has been crossed out.
Imperfect: print show-through.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 66:E.421).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.421.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) D725.
View MARC record | catkey: 4120794