An ordinance of the Lords and Commons assembled in Parliament [microform] : for the speedy getting in the arreares of such money as is assessed on the Citie of London and liberties therof; for the maintaining of the forces raised by authority of Parliament
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Parliament
- Additional Titles:
- At head of title: Die Martis, 30. Maii, 1648
- London : Printed by Richard Cotes, 1648.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 5 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 70:E.445).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.445.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) E2046.
View MARC record | catkey: 4120798