A declaration concerning His Majesties Royall Person [microform] : touching his present Resolution and Condition. And a copy of the Scots representation, humbly tendered to His Sacred Majesty in the name of the whole kingdom of Scotland, concerning the proceedings of the Parliament of England. As also, the copy of a letter to Windsor, touching the great rising in the west, viz. in Gloucester-shire, Hampshire, and Wilt-shire
- London : Printed for G. Horton, Ianuary 6. 1647 [i.e. 1648]
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 6 pages
- Imperfect: print show-through.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
With portrait of Charles I on title page.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 66:E.422).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.422.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) D568.
View MARC record | catkey: 4120805