A motion propounded to the Committee of Parliament [microform] : for redresse of the publique grievances of the kingdome. Desired to be taken into consideration, before they present their reports to the House of Commons. For satisfaction of the kingdome, and setling the people in their just rights, by a firme and lasting peace. / By Neh: Lavvkerry. Janua. 15. 1647. Imprimatur Gilbert Mabbot
- Walker, Henry (Ironmonger)
- Printed at London : By Robert Ibbitson in Smithfield, neere the Queens-head Tavern, 1648.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 4, that is, 6 pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: the "8" in the imprint has been crossed out and replaced with a "7"., Neh Lawkerry is an anagrammatic pseudonym for Henry Walker., P. 6 misnumbered 4., Reproduction of original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 66:E.422).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.422. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) L648.
View MARC record | catkey: 4120831