A testimony of the true Light of the world· [microform] : Which is given to every man that comes into the world, and of the true measure of the gift of God, given to every one to profit withal. And a true witness, and faithful: ... / Given forth for the good of all people, in pity to all souls, by him who is not known to the world, but a stranger in it, Geo. Fox
- Fox, George, 1624-1691
- London : Printed for Giles Calvert, and sold in his shop at the black Spread-Eagle, at the west end of Pauls, 1657.
- Physical Description:
- 50 pages, 2 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Burrough, Edward, 1633-1663
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Jan: 24. 1656"; the 7 in the imprint date has been crossed out., Preface signed: E.B., i.e. Edward Burrough., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., The last leaf is blank., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 135:E.902).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.902. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) F1929.
View MARC record | catkey: 4120841