A cry for repentance [microform] : unto the inhabitants of London chieflie, and unto all the vvorld, whose fruits do shame their profession, and that they may come to yea and nay, in all their communications and dealings, that their life may judge the world; for who are out of that, are in the evil, and falls into the condemnation of the Devil. Given forth for the information of the simple, that they may know the way of life, and out of the evill communication which corrupts good manners
- Fox, George, 1624-1691
- Lonnon [sic] : Printed for Thomas Simmons at the Bull and Mouth neer Aldersgate, 1656.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 6 pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Decemb: 1st."., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., Signed at end: G.F., i.e. George Fox., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 135:E.896).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.896. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) F1779.
View MARC record | catkey: 4120848