Eshcol, or Grapes (among) thorns [microform] : As they were delivered in a Thanksgiving sermon, to the Honourable House of Commons. By John Bond, Mr. of the Savoy
- Bond, John, 1612-1676
- Additional Titles:
- Grapes (among) thorns
- London : Printed by M.F. for Samuell Gellibrand, at the Brazen Serpent in St. Pauls Church-Yard, 1648.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 44 pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "13 July 1648".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Running title reads: A thanksgiving sermon before the Honourable House of Commons.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 72:E.452).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.452.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) B3570.
View MARC record | catkey: 4120877