Trodden dovvn strength, by the God of strength [microform] : or, Mrs Drake revived. Shewing her strange and rare case, great and many uncouth afflictions, for tenne yeares together : together, with the strange and wonderfull manner how the Lord revealed himselfe unto her, a few dayes before her death. / Related by her somtime unworthy friend, Hart On-Hi.
- Hart, John, D.D.
- Additional Titles:
- Mrs Drake revived and Trodden down strength, by the God of strength
- London : Printed by R. Bishop for Stephen Pilkington, and are to be sold at his Shop next to the Red-lyon Inne in Fleet-Street, 1647.
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 193 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Jan: 25. 1646"; the 7 in the imprint date has been crossed out., Hart On-Hi = John Hart., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., The first leaf bears a permission to print., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 251:E.1156).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.1156. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) H960.
View MARC record | catkey: 4120883