Nevves from Turkie, or, A true relation of the passages of the Right Honourable Sir Tho. Bendish, baronet, Lord Ambassadour, with the Grand Signieur at Constantinople, his entertainment and reception there [microform] : Also, a true discourse of the unjust proceedings of Sir Sackville Crow, former ambassadour there, against the English merchants, his contest with the present Lord Ambassadour, and Sir Sackviles imprisonment, and in his returne, his betraying the captain of the ship and some English merchants at Alicant in Spain, to the Inquisition; lastly his commitment to the Tower of London, where now he is.
- W. L.
- Additional Titles:
- True relation of the passages of the Right Honourable Sir Tho. Bendish
Newes from Turkie
- London : Printed for H.B. at the Castle in Corn-Hill, 1648.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 33 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Additional Creators:
- Bendish, Thomas, Sir, -approximately 1674
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "May 9th".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 69:E.441*).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.441[10*].
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) L93.
View MARC record | catkey: 4120900