The Kings Maiesties resolution and intention concerning his loyal subjects that have subscribed to his coming into London [microform] : there to have a personall treaty with both Houses of Parliament, for the setling a true and lasting peace in the Kingdom of England and Dominion of Wales. Also, the petition of the Common-councell of London, and the Houses answer thereunto. With, the declaration of Scotland concerning their intention in coming into England. Likewise, another great fight in the north, between Major Gen. Lamberts forces, and Sir Marmaduke Langdales near Carlisle, and the further proceedings of his Highnesse Prince Charles. Together, with the last bloody fight at the storming of Colchester Iuly 18. 1648
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I)
- Additional Titles:
- Kings Majesties resolution and intention concerning his loyal subjects that have subscribed to his coming into London
- [London] : Printed and published for satisfaction of all those that d[e]sire a true peace and happy conclusion, 1648.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 6 pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "July. 19".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 72:E.453).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.453.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) C2743A.
View MARC record | catkey: 4120939