Several votes of the Lords & Commons assembled in Parliament [microform] : concerning such as take up arms against the Parliament of England, or assist in such war. Wherein is declared, that all such persons are traytors by the fundamental laws of this kingdom, and ought to suffer accordingly. 20 Junii, 1648. Ordered by the Commons assembled in Parliament, that these votes be printed, and published by the sherrifs in every market town, in several counties, at the next market days after the receipt hereof; and that the judges do deliver them in their several circuits. H: Elsynge, Cler. Parl. D. Com
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Parliament
- London : Printed for Edward Husband, Printer to the Honorable House of Commons, June 24. 1648.
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library., The votes are dated 20 May 1642., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 71:E.449).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.449. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) E2303.
View MARC record | catkey: 4121020