His Maiesties most gratious ansvver to the votes of the two Houses of Parliament [microform] : presented to him at Carisbrook Castle, by the Right Honourable the Earle of Middlesex; Sir Io. Hipsley knight; and John Bulkley esquier, on Munday the 7th of this present, August. 1648. In order to a personall treaty for the settling a safe and a well grounded peace
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I)
- London : [publisher not identified], printed August 14. 1648.
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Additional Creators:
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 73:E.458).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.458.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) C2503.
View MARC record | catkey: 4121028