Another fight at Colchester, and the storming of the town on Fryday night last, by the Parliaments forces, and the successe thereof [microform] : Together, with the proceedings of His Majesties loyall subjects; in the counties Northapton, Liecester, and Rutland, touching their raising of sixe regiments for the defence of King, Parliament, and Kingdome. Likewise, a great fight in Scotland, between Duke Hamiltons forces commanded by the Earle of Kalendar Lieutenant Generall, and the Marquesse of Argyles party, with the number slain and taken prisoners, the Lord Chancellours escape, and hundreds fled to the mountains. Also, Duke Hamiltons speech to the Estates of Scotland, concerning the advancing with his Army into England
- London : Printed for G.W., 1648.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 6 pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "June 26"., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 71:E.449).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.449. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) A3260.
View MARC record | catkey: 4121035