An excellent speech spoken by the Right Honourable Algernon Piercy Earle of Northumberland, to the Kings most Excelent Majesty, on Satterday last, concerning His Royall person, and this distracted Kingdom [microform] : And His Majesties gracious answer thereunto (in presence of the Dukes, Earles, Lords, and gentlemen appointed for the treaty) touching a generall pardon to all his subjects. Also, the most excelent, divine, and heavenly prayer of the Kings most Excellent Majesty, and his commissioners, on Sunday last for a blessing upon the treaty, composed, and made by derections and dictations from his Majesty, likewise, good newes from the treaty, their proceedings on Munday last, and His Majesties message to the Scots touching their engaging against England. Signed, Charles R.
- Northumberland, Algernon Percy, Earl of, 1602-1668
- [London] : September 20. Imprinted at London for R. Williamson, 1648.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 6 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library. and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 74:E.464).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.464. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) N1307.
View MARC record | catkey: 4121142