The remonstrance or, declaration, of Mr. Henry Martin, and all the whole Society of Levellers [microform] ; in which is expressed their desires and resolutions touching liberty and religion, with their protestations and resolutions concerning the same. Wee would no God, no king, no order have, ...
- [London] : [publisher not identified], Printed in the yeare 1648.
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- A satire -- Thomason catalogue.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "Sept ye 25".
Place of publication from Wing.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 74:E.464).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.464.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) R1021.
View MARC record | catkey: 4121161