Bloudy nevves from Scotland [microform] : declaring the particulars of a great and bloudy fight neer Sterling Bridge, between the English forces commanded by Lieuienant [sic] Generall Cromwell, and the Scottish forces, commanded by Major Generall Monro. With the full particulars fo the fight, the manner of their ingagement, the number killed and taken prisoners, the totall routing of Major Gen. Monro and all his forces, and taking of all his ordnance, arms and ammunition. Also, the Scots declaration to Lieut. Gen. Cromwell, and his express demands to his Army. With the discovery of a bloudy plot against the Lord Gen. Fairfax, shewing the manner how he should have been stabbed at St. Albans, and 40 Parliament men put to the sword
- [London] : Printed for C.W. and are to be sold at the Royall Exchange, 1648.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 6 pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "8ber [i.e. October] ye 3d".
Contains 2 letters: 1) dated: Peatling upon Tweed, 28. Sep. 1648; 2) dated: Hadding upon Tweed, 28 Sept, 1648.
Imprint from Wing.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 74:E.465).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.465.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) B3276.
View MARC record | catkey: 4121179