A declaration for peace from the Kings most Excellent Majesty [microform] : and the dukes, marquesses, bishops, earles, lords, knights, and the rest of his commissioners at Newport; to be published throughout the kingdom of England, and dominion of VVales; containing, their unanimous resolutions for an agreement with both houses of Parliament, within the time (of 40 dayes) limited for the treaty; and His gracious and finall answer to the paper of Ireland, presented to the commissioners on Friday last. With their happy and joyfull agreement therein. Dated at Newport 14 Octob. 1648. Subscribed Charles Rex
- Imprinted at London : For R. Smith, neer Temple-Bar, 1648.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 6 pages
- A newsletter; not an official document.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "8ber [i.e. October] 17th".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
With a title-page woocut.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 75:E.468).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.468
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) C2201
View MARC record | catkey: 4121289