An ordinance of the Lords and Commons assembled in Parliament [microform] : for the setling the militia in the severall counties, cities, and places within the Kingdome of England, Dominion of Wales, and towne of Barwick upon Tweed. Die Sabbathi, 2 Decemb. 1648. Ordered by the Lords assembled in Parliament, that this ordinance be forthwith printed and published. Joh. Brown Cler. Parliamentorum
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Parliament
- Imprinted at London : For John Wright at the Kings Head in the old Bayley, 1648.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 25 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 76:E.474).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.474.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) E2039.
View MARC record | catkey: 4121328