The declaration and proposals of the citizens of London concerning the Lord Generall Fairfax, and the armies entring, and quartering within the vvals of the said city [microform] ; and the promise and protestation of the Common-Councell thereupou [sic]. With the answer and resolution of His Excellency to the said declaration and proposals; sent to the Right Honorable, the Lord Major, and court of aldermen. And His Excellencies further desires and declaration touching the said city, and the excize office. Signed, T. Fairfax. Together, vvith the proposals of the Army, eoncerning [sic] Major Gen. Brown, and the impeached members now under restraint; presented to the House of Commons by Col. VVhaley. And the answer of the House thereunto. Published by authority
- London : Printed for John Woolridge, 1648.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 6 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Fairfax, Thomas Fairfax, Baron, 1612-1671, England and Wales. Army, and England and Wales. Parliament. House of Commons
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Dec: 12th".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 76:E.476).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.476.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) D535.
View MARC record | catkey: 4121397