Terrible nevves for the treaty declaring His Majesties resolution and intentions touching the army [microform] ; and His vow and protestation to the Parliaments commissioners on Tuesday last. With the resolution of the army thereupon, and their proposals and desires to the Parliament, concerning the Kings Majesties person. Together with the articles and charge, exhibited against King and Parliament, who acts countrary to the trust reposed in them by the people
- Additional Titles:
- Terrible newes for the treaty declaring His Majesties resolution and intentions touching the army
- London : Printed for Nathaniel Webb, 1648.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 6 pages
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 75:E.470).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.470.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) T772.
View MARC record | catkey: 4121419