A paire of cristall spectacles with which any man may see plainly at a miles distance, into the councells of the Army and take a full view of the grounds of all their designes [microform] : Published for the satisfaction of al those who will drink his Majesties health, sing Vive le Roy, and cry God blesse King Charles. But chiefly made for the City of London. By a Member of the House of Commons
- Scott, Thomas, -1660
- [London] : [publisher not identified], Printed in the yeare 1648.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 6 pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Called Mr. Scott"; "Decemb: 18th".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 76:E.476).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.476.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) S2088.
View MARC record | catkey: 4121425