Two letters directed to the mighty ones of England, Scotland, and Ireland: but especially to the King, concerning these present calamities, and commotions of warre [microform] : being great and present judgements denounced against these kingdomes, / by Lodowick Frederick Gifftheyl an High-Germane. VVho, for the space of these nineteen years last past, hath travelled through all Germany Denmark, Sweden, France, and England, denouncing unto the Emperor, and all kings, princes, generalls and commanders of armies, from time to time, the approaching judgment of the Lord, for their cruell effusion of Christian blood, contrary to the expresse word of God, and the example of Christ and his Apostles, in the New Covenant of grace and peace; of all which his said denunciations they have from time to time, found the truth by wofull experience
- Gifftheil, Ludwig Friedrich, -1661
- London : Printed for T.G., 1649.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Jan: 9th 1648". The 9 in the date has been crossed out.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 83:E.537).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.537.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) G697.
View MARC record | catkey: 4121444