A bloudy fight in Scotland, between the English, Irish, and Scots, and a totall rout given to the adverse party in that kingdome, 1500. taken prisoners and dispersed, 120 killed upon the place, and many wounded. Also, the resolution of Lieutenant Generall David Lesley, concerning the Parliament of England, and the Armie. Together with a great fight at sea, betwixt the Parliament, and the Princes fleet, and the further proceedings of the forces in Lancashire: with Major Generall Ashtons letter to the Parliament. Published by authority [microform].
- Imprinted at London : For R.W., 26. March, 1649.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 6 pages
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 85:E.548).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.548.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) B3249.
View MARC record | catkey: 4121461